Creating executable file in WinXP

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sat Aug 26 13:28:30 PDT 2006

Not a lot happens on startup.  You could modify the initialization code,
but that's not very easy or very fun.

What happens if you prune everything out of main(), and have it only
writefln("I work"); or something?  Then run it from the command line.

Or open a file, and see if the file is created.  If it's just doing
nothing, it sounds like it's crashing and Error Reporting is disabled in
Windows.

-[Unknown]