Interface question

Charles D Hixson charleshixsn at
Mon Aug 28 18:00:15 PDT 2006

How should I write some code that would have an effect similar 
to what:
interface P
{  this(ulong ndx);
    ulong   fset();

would have if it were a legal construct?

The "constructor" needs to return an instance of the class 
that implements it.

More information about the Digitalmars-d-learn mailing list