introduce membername and DDocComment Property?

davidl davidl at 126.com
Tue Dec 5 20:02:40 PST 2006

when a project grows, as we can see the big Reactos project debugging
method is really need to be brushed up.
Consider in Source File A
and A imports B
B imports C,D,E,F,G.....
tons of source files are imported by B, what can we do when we want to
look the
definition of a class in A effectively if we can't remember what it is, or
simply
our viewers just not familiar with the whole project.
Now some people would suggest me using DoxyGen.
Actually I don't require a whole Doc. And generating a whole doc for a big
project
is a pain in the ass.

why not introduce member's name to our tuple like we have
class myclass
{
   int membera;		//membera is used for bar
   char[] memberb;		//memberb is used for foo
}

auto a= new myclass;
then we have a.tuple[0].membername reference to char[] 'membera'
and a.tuple[1].membername reference to char[] 'memberb'
a.tuple[0].ddoc reference to 'membera is used for bar'
a.tuple[1].ddoc reference to 'memberb is used for foo'

now we can have some meta programming for easy debugging!

--
使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/