Linkage

Karl Bochert Karl_member at pathlink.com
Mon Jul 3 03:09:07 PDT 2006

I'm trying to call a function in one file from another.
In particular I take the the winsamp.d demo ( where WinMain() calls myWinMain()
) and I move the myWinMain() fucntion to a new file (winapp.d) and lable it
'export'. Both files compile, but the linker complains that myWinMain() is not
found. More confusingly, if I leave myWinMain() in the winsamp.d file as well as
putting it in the second file, the linker complains that it CAN find both
myWinMain() functions.

So how do I link a function across files??