demangle and mangleof

Don Clugston dac at nospam.com.au
Fri Jul 7 11:00:55 PDT 2006

Tom S wrote:
> Don Clugston wrote:
>> It's done.
>> I've also added prettytypeof!(T) which converts any type into a string.
>>
>> auto x = 5.0;
>> static assert( prettytypeof!( x ) == "double");
>
> Cool :)
>

>> These functions works with just about anything I've thrown at them.
>> Try to break it!
>> Enjoy!
>
> Sure thing !
>
> http://158.75.59.9/~h3/code/nameofBreak.rar

That was quick! Hopefully I'll post a fix tonight.
I notice you're using the 'meta' namespace for your Tuple code. How
about joining forces and making a compelling D metaprogramming library?
Previously, my 'meta' library was just proof-of-concept stuff, but it's
time to turn it into something serious.
Oskar's done a lot of fantastic stuff too, although his seems to be more
relevant at run time.