OpenGL and Fonts

Johan Granberg lijat.meREM at OVEgmail.com
Mon Jul 10 11:15:37 PDT 2006

Cris wrote:
> Does somebody know a working technique to display ttfonts in OpenGL?

Use the freetype library or sdl i have used both. If you want to look at
my code a unfinished library of mine is at
http://www.cs.umu.se/~c05jgg/sige-0.1.0rc8.tar.bz2 extract the archive
and the sdl code is in sige/lib/sige/sdlcore. or use the library as is
(im still working on it and is closing on a real release), (Consider all
my code to bee under a BSD licence but remember that sdl is under lgpl)