what editor/IDE do you use to write D code?

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeirosATgmail at SPAM.com
Tue Jul 18 13:34:43 PDT 2006

jcc7 wrote:
> In article <e9jdl6$1q8c$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Bruno Medeiros says...
>> Mike Parker wrote:

>>> For D, Build surpasses any other option. I gave up Make for it long ago.
>> I do use Build with Ant (as would with others).
>
> Is that kind of like using Make with SCons?

No.

> (Are we talking about the same Build [http://www.dsource.org/projects/build]?)
>
> jcc7

Yes, I use Derek Parnell's Build with Apache Ant (and Eclipse's support
for that). The Ant script calls DP's Build, while also doing some other
stuff (not much).

--
Bruno Medeiros - CS/E student