Properties no longer work?

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 17:37:37 PDT 2006

"Bruno Medeiros" <brunodomedeirosATgmail at SPAM.com> wrote in message
news:eabhs0$2kkr$1 at digitaldaemon.com...

> C has them? Where did you see that, I was under the impression that C only
> had function pointers, and they were all the same, such that the value a
> function was the same as the value of taking the address of the function:
> (func) == (&func)

I'm not sure, but I think that skipping the & on getting a function pointer
in C is an "extension", or part of the newest standard that not all
compilers support.

Function types are allowed in C; you can't have an array of functions.

> Similarly to what happens to arrays.

Mm?  I thought

char x[];
x is char*