std.file.read || writefln

MM MM_member at pathlink.com
Sat Jun 17 13:19:19 PDT 2006

>It wasn't the reading that caused the crash but trying to write the raw
>data as if it was char[] (UTF8). You have to treat raw data as ubyte[] or
>byte[] depending on how you will use it.
>
>--
>Derek Parnell
>Melbourne, Australia

Somehow my last post got lost... here it is again :)
I wanted to read a file without having to put the whole thing in mem.. Or doen't
read do this?
If there is some way to read a file byte for byte how do I know end_of_file?
(I also didn't recieve the registration email from the docwiki... I'll try that
again too, although the problem is already corrected :)