Interdependent modules?

Jeremy Gibson jtgibsontelusnet
Tue Jun 20 15:05:19 PDT 2006

In article <e7966s$1ds7$6 at digitaldaemon.com>, BCS says...

>[snip - separating region class into another module]
>
>Might work.

That was one of the solutions I had considered, but because locations and
regions are basic, necessary constructs in just about every module, I didn't
want to resort to it -- I'd have to remember to import two modules in any module
that used both.

I disabled code coverage, per kris' suggestion, and I still couldn't compile the
project.  The solution I ultimately resorted to was to reverse the logic of the
ac_region.Contains(ac_object object) function, such that I use an
ac_object.InRegion(ac_region region) function.  This removes interdependency and
also allows me to keep code coverage on. =)