Not happy with std.recls

jicman jicman_member at pathlink.com
Fri Mar 17 10:57:51 PST 2006

Sean Kelly says...

>jicman wrote:
>>
>> what is wrong with this program?  I am following the Documentation.
>
>The documentation for recls is out of synch with the implementation.  I
>suggest using the search utilities in std.file instead, as it's likely
>recls will be removed from Phobos fairly soon.  I believe Matthew has a
>recls project on dsource now which will contain an up-to-date version
>before too terribly long.
>

>Sean

Yeah, but I need to finish this today!  UGH!  I also need to use a file
creationTime() which std.file has, partially and only on the content of a
directory and not on an specific file.  Hmmmm...

Kids, this should be a lesson for you all: never leave your projects for the day
it's due.

alrighty, then.  Back to the drawing board.  I guess python could help me today.

:-)