Creating A D DLL For Use By VB

David L. Davis David_member at pathlink.com
Mon Mar 20 09:29:01 PST 2006

In article <dvmhm3$161$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, James Dunne says...

>--------------010903040605030506090108
>
>BTW, what is PSC?  ... and why are you using that abortion of a language
>called VB? =P

James, I really wish that you wouldn't bash my "Bread and Butter" language
(Visual Basic). I've made a pretty good living for my family and myself over the
pass decade with it, and like any programming language, it has its strengths and
weaknesses. It's just one of many tools, and as you should know, not every tool
works for every job at hand...so don't limit yourself or others.

David L.