Linking OpenGL and SDL OSX 10.4

Johan Granberg lijat.meREM at OVEgmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:08:40 PST 2006

I have tried to create an application using SDL and OpenGL under OSX and
encountered difficulties when I try to link it.

Fairy:~/Desktop/spacesim johan$ make
gdc -I/usr/include/d/4.0.1/ build/base/main.o build/base/config.o
build/base/window.o build/base/interfaces.o build/base/file.o
build/base/game.o build/base/spacesim.o -o build/spacesim -Llib
-framework OpenGL -framework SDL
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
__ModuleInfo_1c2gl2gl
__ModuleInfo_1c2gl3glu
__ModuleInfo_1c3sdl3sdl
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [build/spacesim] Error 1
Fairy:~/Desktop/spacesim johan$

How do I resolve these symbols. I'm using the headers fund on dsource.

thanks in advance
/Johan

ps. if you need more info just tell me what you need to know