D multimedia programming - a new website

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Wed May 3 05:04:06 PDT 2006

Hasan Aljudy wrote:
> Nice! (and a nice layout)

Thanks :)

> In the tutorial #1, you didn't mention needing a .lib file for each of
> the SDL extensions.
> For example, SDL_Image and SDL_TTF are extensions to SDL, and they
> require seperate lib/dll files.
> I myself may add that in later today.

No, no, no :) I explicitly stated that the approach doesnt use .lib / .a
static linking but rather, Derelict is built from sources right with the
application. Follow the tutorial's instructions and you'll see that it
works. Applications that use Derelict only need the .dll / .so libraries
  of SDL, GL, SDL_ttf, etc. I've written a note about it.

--

Tomasz Stachowiak  /+ a.k.a. h3r3tic +/