dmedia.dprogramming.com - two new tutorials

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Mon May 8 15:27:56 PDT 2006

> Tom,
> Well done on this site, the tutorials are a little basic but are good
> for anyone wanting to get started with SDL & OpenGL.

That's what I intended... I didn't want to send people over to NeHe,
especially because I didn't like some of their explanations, like "we're
going to discuss it in later tutorials" - expanations never came ;)
My tutorials are still lacking some images and descriptions but I hope
I'll get there ;)

> I had to do a Geometry refresh for tutorial 3 :) .

That's pretty inevitable when doing 3d graphics ;)

> How about in the future a simple but effective 2D or 3D killer Game for
> D written in D, SDL &| OpenGL?

Hmmm... If you have any cool ideas, visit #dmedia on the
irc.freenode.net server. I'm just going to sleep (my timezone is GMT+1)
but I'll be there tomorrow ;) Maybe making a Pong or something like it
would work...

as for a simple (but not simple enough for a tutorial) game:
<shamelessPlug> http://www.mat.uni.torun.pl/~h3r3tic/STFU.zip
</shamelessPlug>

> Keep up the excellent work

Thanks ! :)