header filed functions

MM MM_member at pathlink.com
Tue May 9 20:39:44 PDT 2006

I just got d to run the opengl example (from the very nice Dmedia website)
Simple things like where to place build and what to put in my path were the most
difficult for me as I used to always use a nice IDE for my C programs.
(Now I only need to make everything work without dmd having to sit in my root :)

but here my question:
I used to always put all my functions in separate header files to make everthing
clean (this works in an ide)

now what is the best way to keep all my functions neat and ordered in D.. or
should I just do what I used to do?

thx