back to arays

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeirosATgmail at SPAM.com
Mon May 15 06:43:07 PDT 2006

Derek Parnell wrote:

> But I still don't know why one would want to do this?

I'll bet the identifiers are on the same scope just for simplification
purposes. The case were you would want to have a dyn array to behave
"wholly" like a reference type is quite common and necessary, just like
associative arrays are now "wholly" a reference type.

--
Bruno Medeiros - CS/E student