Getting going with D/OpenGL

Bradley Smith digitalmars-com at baysmith.com
Thu Nov 2 12:30:05 PST 2006

> You know that the GLFW libary comes with bindings for D included, right?

Yes, I do. I've even contributed to the GLFW project in the form of
patches and additional examples for the D bindings. However, the
Derelict project has dropped its support of GLFW and were looking for a
native D solution. I too wanted a native D solution.

> And in the even more distant future, it might also support Mac OS X... ?

Yes, it might, but that would depend upon someone else porting the MacOS
X code.

   Bradley