Has anyone been able to debug with VS2005?

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Sat Nov 11 18:44:18 PST 2006

Jim Hewes escribió:
> Sorry if this is a rant; I didn't mean it to be. I guess I just wanted to
> mention---and I know that everyone does understand this---that to make D a
> realistic and practical choice, there are plenty of things to worry about
> besides the language itself.

I believe this too. After the 1.0 realease it would be a great decision
if a lot of people (including Walter) push hard to make a powerful IDE
working. The only problem is that Walter dosen't find IDEs useful,
although he do realizes that for others (like you and me) they are. An
IDE saves a lot of time writing code, boilerplate code, and transforming
it (refactoring).