English binary logic operators
daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 21:14:17 PST 2006
Georg Wrede wrote:
> Bill Baxter wrote:
>> Mmmm Unicode. That opens up a whole slew of possibilities.
>> How about opDoubleIntegration? No problem!
>> Oooh and we could allow this as a synonym for delete myVar:
>> ☠ myVar;
> Hey, that's the warez operator! The delete symbol is †.
Well, you'd just want to make sure you don't get your objects
inexplicably being resurrected days later to give you memory leaks.
Still, I'm surprised no-one has claimed the following gems:
* ☢ - the Radioactive operator (use instead of "volatile"?)
* ☣ - the Biohazard operator (for dirty external declarations?)
* ☭ - the "in Soviet Russia" operator (reverses lexical ordering of next
* ♨ - the "Hot springs" operator (process goes and takes a break at a
relaxing hot spring, coming back ready and rarin' for some number
* ☃ - the Snowman operator (I... got nothin' on this one)
Unlike Knuth, I have neither proven or tried the above; it may not even
More information about the Digitalmars-d-learn