Threads?

nobody_ spam at spam.spam
Sat Nov 18 19:39:53 PST 2006

Lol, I would rather have a discussion about the threading...

The position on the screen isn't the only interesting part ;)
Think for instance about acceleration and microsaccades.
Plus you need at least twice the frequency af the actual wave you are trying
to measure.

Well I think thats enough about the eye.
So..
Can a thread be interrupted in the middle?
I think the awnser is yes, thus making a second thread for the graphics a
good idea.
(my second post is a bit more clear I think :)