GDC on Mac - math linker errors for do-nothing program

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Tue Nov 21 00:51:09 PST 2006

Chris Pelling wrote:

>>It works here, Mac OS X 10.3.9, Xcode 1.5. So it should for you too.
>>Which GDC installation for Panther did you use ? (i.e. 0.19 or r20)
>
> I used 0.19.

OK. *scratches head*. That is the one I've used most.

If you run with gdc --verbose it'll show all the steps,
and if you run it with ktrace it'll dump a ktrace.out:

gdc --verbose -c test.d 2> test.out
ktrace gdc -c test.d

Email those two outputs to me, and I'll have a look...
(zip the test.out and ktrace.out up in an archive or so)

--anders