GDC on Mac - math linker errors for do-nothing program - fixed!

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Wed Nov 22 00:31:57 PST 2006

Chris Pelling wrote:

> By the way, will end-users have to be patched to 10.3.9 in order to run
> the compiled programs? (And what about 10.2.x and 10.4.x?)

It's all about the libraries. End users shouldn't have to upgrade unless
they encounter some issues like you had, but better put a disclaimer in.

In general, the ready-made binaries will support the latest OS version.
But I don't have any code that requires the new OS, just a side-effect.

I don't think there will be any more explicit Mac OS X 10.2 versions of
GDC, so you'll have to use Panther to develop for Jaguar in that case...

--anders