noob string concatenation help.

Fri Apr 13 07:51:39 PDT 2007

anupam kapoor wrote:
> Frits van Bommel Wrote:
>> It looks like you're trying to use a new DMD with an old Phobos. You
>> should check your import paths for a leftover libphobos.a from a
> strange...probably copied the wrong version of file over. is it possible to find out the version of
> compiler (front-end) that i am currently using, something similar to "gcc --version" thinge ?

The DMD version can be determined by simply typing 'dmd' at the command
line. It's on the first line, so (on Linux) 'dmd | head -n 1' will
remove all the extra stuff.

Also interesting would be the version of Phobos it's finding (since that
seems to be older than your DMD). I'm not sure if there's a good way to
determine this other than manually checking the import paths DMD
searches for libphobos.a, and comparing the date to DMD release dates...