Which Linux distro?

Dave Dave_member at pathlink.com
Wed Apr 25 03:42:42 PDT 2007

I've been using RH or Fedora for years, but I'd like to hear what others have to say about some of
the other distros. Have been hearing a lot about Ubuntu lately. Any trustworthy rating sites or
articles out there?

And time for a new machine w/ Vista (because I need to keep current in that world). I'm sick of
dual-booting, so am also wondering which VM / linux distro. will work well w/ Vista. Free (as in
beer) would be nice, but, being a programmer, I'd rather spend my time on that rather than on
setting up VM's and linux <g>

Thanks,

- Dave