how to use mango

Jan Hanselaer jan.hanselaer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:12:13 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I'am having trouble working with mango. Well actually the only thing I was
able to do is download it from
http://www.dsource.org/projects/mango/browser/trunk
But I don't know how to use it. Do I really have to compile each file one by
one? Besides the first file I tried gave a compile error.
I tried to do it with build, but that didn't work out either (probably
because that's new for me too).

I'd expect that I can use a library just by using some compiler option with
the dmd compiler, but it seems to be a bit more complex.
Till now I only used the standard library and DFL, but the d-files using DFL
are easy to compile with DFL.exe ...

I guess you can see at my questions I'm a newbie, so a step by step
explanation of how I can use the mango library in my d programs would be
cool!

Thanks in advance
Jan