Class mismatch error (D compiler/Phobos)

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Fri Aug 3 12:16:38 PDT 2007

Márcio Faustino wrote:
> BCS wrote:
>> Reply to Márcio,
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Can someone help me on this error:
>>> phobos/internal/object.d(91): class internal.object.Object D compiler
>>> and
>>> phobos/object.d are mismatched
>>> Thanks,
>>>

>> I would assume that your copy of phobos and DMD are not from the same
>> version
>
> I might not have explained myself very well. What I'm doing is compiling
> source code with a stripped down version of Phobos, and that error keeps
> happening. But previously, with DMD v1.x, that didn't happen.

You need to keep your stripped down version of Phobos in sync with the
version of Phobos shipped with the compiler you're using.  At least
insofar as the public object.d and what's inside /internal.  This
particular error sounds like the public object.d and internal/object.d
disagree about something important.

Sean