GUI and Tango?

Gregor Kopp gregor.kopp at chello.at
Fri Aug 10 00:17:41 PDT 2007

I just wanted to ask, if somebody here knows a GUI that works under the
following setup:

- Windows XP (2000, Vista?)
- dmd 1.020
- Tango installed with dsss net install tango

I tried to work out how DFL is doing here with tango, but i didn't get
it running quite well, and not all of DFL is implemented to work with
tango. Perhaps this is changing in the future, but I have to write a
program that uses ddbg which needs tango.

I also took looks at gtkD (DUI, DUIT), DWT, SWT (Tioport) and wxd
aswell, but with none of them I was happy, because I didn't worked out
how they are installed without weird errors.

So, if anybody knows what GUI Lib is working with the setup above well,
please let me know.

Regards, Gregor Kopp