Thread-priodities

Charma Motoko_Kusanagi at web.de
Wed Aug 22 01:05:55 PDT 2007

Hello,
i am currently working on a little programm which will use threads... I
want to start two threads, one with the same priority as the programm
itself and one with very low priority.
As i found in phobos, there is this setPriority() function but i can't
input a number or somthing in there only INCREASE and DECREASE and so on...
Does anyone know how many steps there are from lowest to highest
priority and how to use this function? if i want to lower the priority
of one thread by two, do i need to run the function twice with decrease
or will it end up the same?!
THanks for any help, Sorry for my engrish :)

Greeds,

Charma