D expression evaluator?

Chad J gamerChad at _spamIsBad_gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:34:39 PDT 2007

Has anyone written (in D, or something compilable to D like enki bnf) a
D expression evaluator?  Even a parser?

For clarity, what I'm looking for is something that parses and evaluates
D expressions like (a && foo(b))

This is related to my other post about a unittest helper module, since
this is one component that would fulfill like 90% of the work for that
project.

Apparently Don has something close in BLADE that works at compile time,
though I don't know what source files do the parsing or how to use it
for simply evaluating expressions rather than codegen.

Any help would be appreciated.