D 2.x conversion problems

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 23:03:04 PST 2007

Please forgive that last post's duplication.

Also, I've gone ahead and tried a minimal case for that struct, and it works just fine, and I can declare and initalize the struct.

So, I have no idea what far corner of my program is causing the error.  There are over 20,000 lines of code, and Value.b is pervasive in 4 out of 7 files.  Since there's absolutely nothing about changing bool or anonymous unions listed in the changelogs, I'd assume this is a bug of some sort.  I just don't know what kind of code generates the bug, since the error message is so amazingly ambiguous.

Regards,
Dan