D 2.x conversion problems

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 04:19:09 PST 2007

Jesse Phillips Wrote:

> Since you've been away from the scene for awhile figured you might not
> know that D has branched to a stable v1 and add/break stuff v2. If so I
> would suggest using dmd1.004.
>
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.024.zip

I tried 1.005 before, and it was throwing me a similar error (the "b is not a member of Value" one)

So I tried 1.001 and got "cannot find dmd" (which is really a cannot find link.exe, 'cause it really doesn't exist)

So I've since been wondering how I'm supposed to acquire link.exe when it's not in any of the dmd compiler packages, and not in the same package I got rcc from.

*sigh*

Anyone have the executable off-hand?