thread-ring benchmark

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Thu Dec 20 14:11:56 PST 2007

Jarrett Billingsley:
> You mean fibers, like Tango has had for months?
> Hmm.

I haven't used Tango yet, but I have seen those fibers a bit.
Regarding the Shootout site, I can't post the code there until those two problems are solved.
Regarding Tango on the Shootout site, I don't know if those site managers allow to use Tango lib too. (If you want you can adapt the code for using Tango fibers).
(When I have more experience with D I'd like to help Tango development a bit).

Bye,
bearophile