Specification / Documentation

Phil Deets pjdeets2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 10:23:37 PST 2007

Jarrod Wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 22:35:17 -0500, Phil Deets wrote:
>
> > Please forgive me if I've missed something, but I have been looking over
> > D's website for hours now, and all I can find are summaries of features
> > and discussions of differences between D and C/C++. Where can I find the
> > documentation that gives details of D's features? I cannot find any
> > solid language specification or documentation.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Phil
>
> Erm, theres quite detailed documentation on the site..
> Start here:
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/lex.html and use the side panel to navigate.
>
> There's also the phobos documentation here:
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/phobos/phobos.html
>
> Hope that's what you want.

Thank you. This is what I was looking for. I guess I never thought to click "Language..." to see documentation. I would suggest the website developer change this to "Language documentation" or "Documentation" or "Reference Manual" or something like that. I did spend a lot of time looking for this, but never found it because of the link name.

Thanks,
Phil