Extending a class or struct

Christopher Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 12:00:05 PST 2007

Alan Smith wrote:
> Hello Jarret,
>
> So that means I won't be able to use it until... I thought D2 was already out? I'm using GDC because DMD doesn't work on PowerPC, as far as I know. When will this feature be available to me?
>
> THanks, Alan

D2 has been released. However, it is in active development, with new
features being added. Uniform call syntax is one of those features that
will be added, and that will happen whenever Walter manages to implement it.

For gdc, well, after the event occurring later: Walter implementing
uniform call syntax or gdc supporting D2.