CDECL Utility

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 11:05:49 PST 2007

"jpl" <none at nospam.com> wrote in message
news:fl8ftn$25o8$1 at digitalmars.com...

>> So I think that the proper D declaration would be:
>> void function (int sig, void function (int)) function (int) signal;
>

> Then the pointers to functions in D are not read from right to left?
I think Jerome got it wrong too XD

"declare signal as function (int, pointer to function (int) returning void)
returning pointer to function (int) returning void" in D would be

alias void function(int) signal(int, void function(void));

Notice I used an alias and put signal in the middle, since the C is
declaring a *function* and not a *function pointer*.