Walnut

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 22:21:22 PST 2007

Hi guys,

I've been working on the Walnut project for a while now by myself, and it's got one major component remaining before the alpha debugging can start going down - the parser.

http://dsource.org/projects/walnut/browser/branches/1.9/

The code seems pretty elegant so far, and it should be easy enough to read.  I recommend starting in Value.d, but I'm sure there are lots of things I've done wrong while programming it.  I was hoping I could convince some people to take a look at it and point out my mistakes.

I'm going to be studying how to use Trac today, so if you'd be so kind, please use the forums for now.

Much appreciated,
Regards,
Dan