Tango BitArray Initialization

Colin Huang colin.hwong at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:20:56 PST 2007

John Reimer Wrote:

> (The last line could be legal if an opCall were implemented.)

Even if an opCall overload were in place, I doubt that the last line would compile. It certainly didn't last time I tried (I'm using gdc 0.22 on Windows). I may be wrong on this, of course.

In fact, I've been wanting to be able to do that for quite some time now, so I can use structs like stack-allocated objects in C++ (syntax-wise, at least). If it actually works, pls give some examples. thx

Colin