variadic funtions

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 19:06:26 PST 2007

"Tomas Lindquist Olsen" <tomas at famolsen.dk> wrote in message
news:eqr9n4$1a4a$2 at digitalmars.com...

> Guess that is what I was trying to avoid.

You would think that this kind of stuff could be automated.  I mean, if I'm
in a variadic function, and I call another variadic function with '...' in
its parameter list, shouldn't that be obvious what I mean?  Can't the
compiler just go "oh, well I guess I can just forward the _arguments and
_argptr params to that variadic function"?  It seems like something that
would be relatively easy to implement.  I don't know, maybe it has something
to do with the code generation.

> Yeah I don't want to go this way. Though it's cool that a tuple can be
> passed as variadic args.

I love tuples so much.