MemoryConduit

kris foo at bar.com
Tue Feb 13 15:46:54 PST 2007

Alberto wrote:
>>What tool are you using to build your project?
>
> I'm using build (bud) under windows (the project must works on windows :\)
> Of course I'm using lastest tango+mango.
>
> io  1676  2 hours  kris: removed FileProxy? dependency from
> FileConduit?; was just overhead
>
> Ater the last update of tango all works.
> Thanks.

Yep, I removed that as simply being unnecessary coupling.

But that should not have affected your build in any legitimate manner.
Everyone else has been building and linking these modules for ages and
not run into a problem. I'd like to get to the bottom of it ...

Would imagine you'll have some difficulty building the examples?