status of mango.xml.rpc

Alberto reda at zioale.it
Sun Feb 18 03:57:55 PST 2007

> I've made a start on the server portion, but I've got some work yet on it.
> Expect an alpha in about a week- hopefully less.
wow :)

> I'm planning on having the server module also use a sax-style API, but I
> can't release the API for it b/c I haven't written it yet.
It's not a problem if the alpha will be released in few weeks (I thought
 months...)

> I'm glad someone is using a looking around my code.  It's obviously alpha
> right now, but whadda ya think?
I have tried the client and it looks good, very simple to use, but I
have some doubts about using an XmlRpcResponseHandler for every rpc call.
I should implement all those classes just to get some simple return
value (for example an int value).
I think that would be better to use another way (2 ways are better than
1) to get the results.
The choice will depend on what the user must do.