Template member functions conflicting

Aarti_pl aarti at interia.pl
Mon Feb 19 05:29:15 PST 2007

Kirk McDonald napisał(a):
> Except that regular member functions and member function templates are
> not equivalent: Member function templates are implicitly "final," and
> are not entered into the vtable.

I was expecting that there are different for some reasons :-)

I am just thinking about improving it a little bit as I had to deal with
  overloading of template methods with normal functions and it is
annoying....

Still, isn't it possible to make template functions like normal
functions, so that they will not be 'final' by default?

It would be probably also bonus for template functions itself...

BR
Marcin Kuszczak