"Hiding" the mixin keyword?

Sat Feb 24 00:20:29 PST 2007

renoX wrote:
> It's weird though: Reiner Pope in its 'Mixin demo: associative array
> initializers (with support for comments)' (digitalmars.D) did a mixin
> inside the associative array initialisation template, hiding the mixin,
> but I don't manage to do the same things.

Looks like he hid the mixin() in a templated function call, using
property syntax to remove the trailing ().
I'm pretty sure that means he can't support variables in the
initializers, nor expressions containing variables.
It would seem these are quite important for a (runtime) string formatter
though. ;)