Modules/Libraries

Wed Jan 3 05:48:48 PST 2007

Chris Nicholson-Sauls wrote:
> The code itself looks fine.  What's your compile command line?  Are you
> including both modules in arguments to the compiler?  Something like:
> dmd test.d ooolib.d

There's also the alternative option if you want to compile each .d file
separately: pass -c to just compile without linking.
Later, pass all the generated .o or .obj files (on Linux and Windows,
respectively) to dmd to link them.

But as Chris mentioned build comes highly recommended by many people.
Not by me personally though, since I don't have much first-hand
experience with it. Code::Blocks[1] is what I use and also works quite
well. (don't get rc2, it's ancient)

[1]: to get it, go to http://www.codeblocks.org and get a recent nightly