Help Building DBI

jicman cabrera__ at __wrc.xerox.com
Thu Jan 4 20:37:30 PST 2007

Greetings!  Congratulations to all of us for 1.0!  Woowoowoowoooooo!

Sorry to ask about this on this newsgroup, but I am kinda trapped
for time and the DBI forum on dsource.org is kinda slow and perhaps
I get faster response here.  Thanks.

Ok, so I want to compile this test program,

----------------
import dbi.sqlite.SqliteDatabase;
import dbi.Row;
//import dbi.all;
import std.stdio;

void main() {
  char[] sqldb  = r"C:\OpenJobs.db";
  SqliteDatabase db = new SqliteDatabase();
  db.connect(sqldb);

  Row[] rows = db.queryFetchAll("SELECT * FROM sqlite_master WHERE
type='table' AND name='LSOpenJobs'");
  foreach (Row row; rows)
  {
    writefln("username: %s Project: %s\n", row["login"], row
["proj"]);
  }

  db.close();
}

----------------

But I am getting this error,

23:24:19.89>build -clean dbitest.d
dbitest.d(1): module SqliteDatabase cannot read
file 'dbi\sqlite\SqliteDatabase.d'

I tried to build dbi, and here is what I get,

23:24:42.54>dmd -run buildme.d sqlite
Digital Mars Librarian Version 8.00n
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 2000-2002 All Rights Reserved
www.digitalmars.com
Digital Mars Librarian complete.

I took the dbi.lib and placed it on c:\dmd\lib and I get the same
thing.

Any ideas as to what to do to get this above program compiled?

Thanks so much.

josé