Interfaces

Carlos Santander csantander619 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 14:26:15 PST 2007

Heinz escribió:
> Hi, i was reading the interfaces chapter in
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/interface.html and it says "Interfaces
> correspond to the interface exposed by operating system objects, like
> COM/OLE/ActiveX for Win32". Does this mean i can't use interfaces on unix
> operating systems?

I was going to say that it's just poorly written, but IIRC that behavior changed
many versions ago. I can't find that change, but check the bottom of that page:
it says that COM interfaces are those derived from std.c.windows.com.IUnknown.
So, go ahead and use them as you would in Java.

--
Carlos Santander Bernal