Accessing D's parser

Hasan Aljudy hasan.aljudy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 14:18:52 PST 2007

The parser used by the compiler is available for free as part of the dmd
download, but it doesn't work out of the box.

There are ports of it to D and Java (check the dparser project and
descent project at dsource.org).
There's also another parser, which I've written from scratch (also in
dsource.org under project codeanalyzer).