Question about DLLs & implib

John Kiro johnkirollos at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 14:48:25 PST 2007

Hi There

I have a DLL containing functions having stdcall calling convention.
In order to be able to call these functions from inside a D-language
program, I tried to create an import lib for the DLL using implib.exe.
But the problem is that implib.exe neglects the calling convention of
the functions, i.e. doesn't take into account the name decoration, so
the linker does not find them.

The only solution I see is to use the "C" calling convention instead,
and use the option /s (or /system) with implib.exe:

   implib.exe /system mydll.lib mydll.dll

So is there a way to use the stdcall convention instead?

Thanks in advance
john