Reagan: CreateProcess()?

Regan Heath regan at netmail.co.nz
Fri Jul 13 08:33:41 PDT 2007

okibi wrote:
> Well, I'm trying to open notepad. I just used your code and replace the Process command being issued.

The idea was that you do something like:

Process notepad = new Process(r"c:\windows\notepad.exe");

but when I did that I got a few more char[]/string errors, fixing those
gives me an application error for notepad, not sure why (probably it
expects certain enviroment variables or something, who knows)

So, I don't get the same results as you :(

I suggest you look at Tango, try and use the Process class in there.

I'm busy this weekend otherwise I'd try and tidy it up and get it
working.  I might have a look at it next week some time.

Till then I'm afraid you're on your own.

Regan