static assert "argument has no parameters"

jicman cabrera_ at _wrc.xerox.com
Fri Jul 20 08:31:41 PDT 2007

I made some changes to my program, and suddenly I am getting this error:

11:13:58.44>build -I..;c:\dmd\import -version=gui -version=Phobos OpenProjs.d
c:\dmd\src\phobos\std\traits.d(72): static assert  "argument has no parameters"

I could probably do some undo's and get it back to where it compiles, but,
just wanted to let you know about this one. This is using dmd version,

11:14:07.81>dmd
Digital Mars D Compiler v1.018
Copyright (c) 1999-2007 by Digital Mars written by Walter Bright
Documentation: http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/index.html

Any thoughts?